INDIANA'S INTERLOCKINGS

WABASH

1st District

Now owned by Norfolk Southern.


WB TOWER (Butler)
Tower listed with New York Central

ST. JOE
Tower listed with Baltimore & Ohio

NE TOWER (New Haven)
Tower listed with Nickel Plate

Click for Google Map of Fort Wayne

WABASH (Fort Wayne)
Tower listed with Pennsylvania Railroad

HUGO (Fort Wayne)
Mechanical interlocking installed before 1906
Closed around 1960's, remotely controlled by CTC dispatcher

Crossing with Nickel Plate New Castle District, west end of a double track segment.

HUNTINGTON
Tower listed with Erie Railroad

LA GRO
Mechanical interlocking installed 1908

Interlocking actually operated by Fort Wayne & Wabash Valley Traction Co. Industrial spur track formerly crossed electric Fort Wayne & Wabash Valley Traction Co., abandoned 1938.

EAST PERU JCT.
Mechanical interlocking installed 1903
Closed 1933, remotely controlled from Peru station

Interlocking at east end of a double track segment.

Click for Google Map of Peru

PERU YARD
Tower listed with Nickel Plate


EARLY CTC INSTALLATIONS

Montpelier-New Haven
Installed 1949, control machine in dispatcher's office in Montpelier

Logansport-Peru-Fort Wayne
Installed 1966, control machine at uncertain location
Completed 1967