Opened in 1897
Location: 4th St. and 4th Ave. SE
Railroads: Chicago & North Western, Rock Island
Location: 401 1st Ave. SE
Railroads: Milwaukee Road, Illinois Central
Cedar Rapids was served by the C&NW main line between Chicago and Omaha. C&NW actually used a "loop" route entering the city.
Passenger service discontinued in 1960.
In 1958, Chicago & North Western began using a Beverly station to the southwest, no longer requiring the loop route.
Cedar Rapids was along the Rock Island secondary main line between Burlington IA and St. Paul and Minneapolis. A Rock Island branch extended north to Decorah IA.
Passenger service discontinued in 1967, last train was the Zephyr Rocket.
Cedar Rapids was along a Milwaukee Road branch from Marion to Ottumwa IA, diverging from the Milwaukee Road main line at Marion.
Passenger service discontinued in 1954.